August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Power Prune
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 7:51:05 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji ran a hand through his hair as he looked past the big metal doors that boarded up their way from coming up inside. ”What a pain in the butt.” But Rocket’s very special guest was inside, already eating at the source, so any pokemon needed to be dealt with; or so he told himself.
[break][break]
”They’ve even got a big guy like yourself doing it now.” Referring to the shift in positions, Kouji cracked a smirk. ”Guess it might be needed, is something brewing?”
[break][break]
It was really just a hunch, especially with the shift in energy in the region, the line of energy that had both natures. ”Not the smartest wurmple on the hook, but I’d bet my ass something big is gonna happen.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,026 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Power Prune
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 4:31:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Boss said to collect as many Electrode and Magneton lines as we can. He's got some big shit planned."[break][break]

But Tempest just shrugged when asked. It wasn't his place to tell. As much as he liked Kouji, his new station made it so certain secrets had to be kept.[break][break]

Tossing out a pokeball, a Flareon shook out her lilac stained fluff. She seemed feral and sickly, lavender spit oozing from her mouth. Her fluffy tail lashed behind her. She stared at Kouji with teeth bared, as if waiting on the order to devour him.[break][break]

"Have you met Agni yet? She's one of my good girls." Tempest didn't hide the change in subject, reaching down to ruffle the rabid fire-types fur. Agni only kept her gaze straight on the other man. "Just don't turn your back on her."[break][break]

Tempest winked and clicked his tongue twice. Instantly, the Flareon looked away and unleashed a Shadow Flame on the doorway. The blast of purple fire burned the rotting wood away. The metal door glowed red with heat. The Beast just nodded, pleased, and motioned for Kouji to finish letting them in.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Power Prune
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 6:55:53 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Flareon huh?
[break][break]
Kouji ran a hand through his hair as he looked over this place. Electrode and Magneton, were they going to be useful, or were they simple going to become parts? It was something he was curious about, a war machine, or batteries?
[break][break]
”Can’t say I have yet, cute.” Kouji said with a laugh as he looked over the rabid beast, he didn’t doubt she’d burn him into ash with an order. The laugh just put into perspective how comfortable he felt around Tempest.
[break][break]
”C’mon Dracozolt.” He brought his dragon type pokemon, its ability to eat electric type attacks would come into use, and for everything else it had a move of use to begin with.
[break][break]
”Route D.” His pokemon responded with a coalescence of draconic energy at the tip of its beak before it fired it off in an attack at the red hot door breaking through it. It would’ve preferred to use its bolt beak, but it wasn’t worth it in the present circumstance.
[break][break]
The insides were full of electric types, New Mauville also held Zapdos, but he didn’t have that kind of access permission to begin with. A bunch of these were useless to them, a couple Elekid’s came forward, but Dracozolt was ready for their electric attacks jumping forward to take it on directly. The thunder punch, and thundershock were both eaten by the dragon type.
[break][break]
”We’ll play defense, you do offense.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,026 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Power Prune
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 1:56:03 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The route was blasted open by . Tempest just laughed, pleased, and stalked forward to duck through the ruined entryway. He didn't flinch at the attack from the Elekid, menaces they were, and Kouji's pokemon quickly took them out anyway. Another click and Agni was hopping over to his side.[break][break]

"Most of the good shit will be deeper inside. We need to be careful not to get around the Zapdos' nest. I'm sure we could kill it between us but we'd piss off some people if we did."[break][break]

Tempest lifted his fingers to the corners of his lips to make a sharp 'fweet!' of a whistle. Agni's ears flicked up quickly before she bounded off. A trail of smoke and fire was all that was left in her wake as she ran ahead.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Power Prune
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 20:29:34 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Legendaries could be killed, huh?
[break][break]
It was so obvious, but Kouji hadn’t thought about it before, then again it wasn’t really important. He shook his head, and focused on the task at hand. ”Route PL.” He told Dracozolt who, with a chirrup, dashed ahead; almost as if following the trail of flames and smoke. The electric Pokemon attacks would be eaten by that annoying little thing, so he rolled his shoulders.
[break][break]
”So what’s up with Flareon, looks like one of Cil’s pokemon.” Kouji was curious, pretty damn curious even.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,026 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Power Prune
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:19:27 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp's eyes follow the Dracozolt. His husband was pretty fond of the Galarian fossils. Tempest thought they were a bit creepy but was happy to tolerate them for the man he loved.[break][break]

"Agni? Yeah, she's a Shadow Pokemon. She's not a pure-blood so she's not quite as strong as Cil's, though." Her lineage was a little strange, all things considered.[break][break]

"They're becoming more and more common, I've noticed. Do you have any?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Power Prune
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:27:19 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”None. I don’t know where to find those things, but they sure do look scary.” An extra ferocity that could affect a pokemon of any type, it was certainly something he could appreciate and look forward to.
[break][break]
”Wonder why they’re becoming so common, we figure out the trick to them or something?”
[break][break]
More and more rules were being broke in this region, and Kouji wondered just what it could be, but then again they were coming up to the moment of truth. Dracozolt could had given a loud roar to signify the existence of what they were looking for.
[break][break]
Knowing their luck, their pokemon might already be done with the prey they were supposed to gather.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed.[break]
Leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis.[break]
Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,026 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Power Prune
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:39:35 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"We actually lost the ability to make them from what I understand." The Shadow Machine had been a great loss for Rocket. It had also been a personal annoyance to for ages as far as Tempest knew. "I don't really know why they're more common, but I suspect it has to do with all the weird universal shit that keeps hitting the fan."[break][break]

That's the theory that made the most sense to Temp, anyway. More cracks in reality made everything more unstable.[break][break]

The roar was followed by a flash of heat and flame, smoke filling the air much more heavily. It crackled and sizzled, making Tempest sigh.[break][break]

Looks like they had found what they were looking for. And Agni had started a proper fire. They'd have to put that out before they left. Temp pulled out a few pokeballs, regular ones just for this mission, and nodded for Kouji to follow before he started to make his way towards the noise.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Power Prune
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 4:36:12 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Huh.
[break][break]
It was an interesting thing to note, but Kouji would have to sit on it for a little while as the sound made him rush on over; perhaps letting those two out loose was a bit of a mistake. A shadow pokemon at the height of ferocity, or a territorial dragon-type.
[break][break]
The result in comparison was something a lot more handleable, a bunch of pokemon that were planted out cold, and a bit of damage. The Electrodes and magnetons were all laid out, and so he took out some normal pokeballs to capture them in.
[break][break]
”I might have to let him loose more often, this was surprisingly easy. Now, tell me some more about them shadow pokemon.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,026 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Power Prune
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 2:20:32 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Our pokemon are cracked, so I didn't expect any less." It was part of why Temp was OK coming out on this mission that was so far below his pay-grade. He knew that would be capable enough to make it a quick trip instead of a hand-holding babysitting fest.[break][break]

A few pokeballs were tossed before Agni could finish off any of the pokemon here. The vicious thing was always willing to try and munch on what she could... even if it wasn't good for her.[break][break]

"Cil'd have more to tell you than me. They're powerful and corrupted and vicious. Hard to control and dangerous, but that makes them perfect for us, right?"[break][break]

Tempest hummed, grinning at Kouji as he said it.[break][break]

Maybe he'd text for some info they were done here.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Power Prune
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 21:46:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
/ (REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB